The most reliable and user friendly chlorine generator unit available. With microprocessor controls, digital read-out of pool water temperature, current salt level, purifier production level, soft reverse cell cleaning cycle and boost cycle, the Pool Pilot® Digital is a technologically advanced unit. The easy-to-read digital readout on this in-line unit even tells you how much salt to add should it run low. The Pool Pilot® Digital has a patented temperature compensation feature that actually adjusts chlorine production according to the demands of the water temperature and operates in water temperatures up to 104°F. It can purify pools up to 80,000 gallons.
220V standard, can be converted to 110V.
BEST OPTION FOR POOLS OVER 15,000 GALLONS
Pool Pilot® Digital Power Supply
• Extra bright Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
• Optional relay provides time clock control of pool pump and freeze protection
• More purifier output than any other unit – Up to 2.62 lbs. per day/49.5 g/h
• Microprocessor technology
• Patented temperature compensation
• 24 & 72 hour boost cycles
• Front panel quick reference guide
• Operates at all salt levels – 2,000 – 35,000 ppm – 2 to 35 g/L
• Operates at water temperature up to 104°F/40°C
• Soft reverse cell cleaning
• Choice of 4 cells to suit pool size
• Patented bypass manifold
• Controlled flow rate for optimum chlorine production
• Easy installation and service
• Upgrade easily to the CoPilot® Ozonator to get the convenience
of salt chlorination with the power of ozone
To make a complete system, must be purchased with a patented bypass manifold: PPM1, PPM3, PPM4 or PPM5.